Phase 1 Sold, Phase 2 is coming soon.
Fantastic new development in Puerto Banus. 3-5 bedroom villas starting from 1.3M.
The villas will be built in three levels, each with its own small private garden and pool with spectacular views to the sea.
They will include:
- Glass elevator.
- Modern fireplace in the living / dining room, built into the wall with glass door and a conventional system of wood or gas with security
- Safety box in the master bedroom and first floor bedroom.
- Security room on the first floor, consisting of reinforced concrete walls, bulletproof glass and security door with alarm and independent communication system protected against intruders.
- Central vacuum cleaner.
- Own garage, with natural lighting and ventilation, with space for four large cars, motorcycles, bicycles, etc. Polished concrete floor and the area to the car wash. Gateway of steel and polyurethane panels with automatic opening, anti-crushing protection card with automatic stop.
- Laundry and ironing room with pipes for laundry of stainless steel, which is running throughout the house.
- Fitness room with natural lighting and ventilation, laminate flooring, panoramic glass, sockets for different machines, TV and telephone jack.
- Sauna in the basement bathroom.
- Visual cinema projector in a room in the basement. The floor is wood laminate, acoustic insulation in walls and pre-installation of audio-video system.
- Play room in basement with natural lighting and ventilation, pvc floor or decorative laminate.
- Pantry with natural lighting, shelves for wine, champagne, etc.
- Bar with sink, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, decorative fireplace with iron and glass doors and preparation for the outdoor grill.
- Room with control system for operating the different machines, including the water tank.
- Private Green Zone in each house, sockets, TV, telephone and irrigation system for landscaping, decorative lighting on paths and seating areas, preparation for fixed or portable grill.
- Irrigation System in the private garden.
- Terrace equipped with ceramic floor tiles or wood and ceiling covered with decorative aluminum slats placed on battens.